Pineapple is my favorite fruit so why not making a fresh drink with it?
What you need to have:
- 1 fresh, peeled pineapple, cut into small pieces (use ¾ of the pineapple for the drink, and save the remaining ¼ for decoration)
- 8 oz. of white rum
- 6 mint leaves (if you want to use mint for garnish, you will have to get a little more)
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 4 oz. of “Simple Syrup”
- A splash of club soda (or more, if you want)
- Approximately one cup of ice
What you need to do:
- Blend all the ingredients until the pineapple is no longer in chuncks (except the soda).
- Serve on a “mojito glass” (rum-based highballs).
- Add a splash of soda and garnish with fresh mint or a piece of pineapple.