You will fall in love with this recipe that can be part of your brunch, lunch or dinner. An egg on top will work too.
- 1 Fermin Iberico Blod Sausage
- 15 oz. cooked chickpeas
- 1-2 Piquillo peppers, small diced
- 1/2 red onion, julianne sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp fresh parsley
- Microgreens (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a pan on med heat oil, cook the blood sausage for 3 minutes and then set aside.
- Using the same pan and the remaining fat on it, increase the temperature to med-high and sauté the onions for 5 minutes.
- Then add the garlic and sauté for 30 segundos.
- Add the chickpeas, the olive oil and increase the temperature to high. “Fry them” for 3-5 min.
- Add the piquillo pepper, the blood sausage, stir and serve.
- Finish with the parsley and micro greens (optional).