20 minutes 6 portions
By Doreen Colondres
Healthy, tasty and easy to make!
What you need:
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, fresh
- 1 tbsp. extra virgen olive oil
- 3 tbsp. agave honey or honey
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
What you have to do:
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove the first layer that covers the Brussels and then cut them in half.
- Place them to a baking dish, add olive oil, salt, pepper and roast for 10 minutes.
- Using a bowl, combine the honey and vinegar, pour it over the Brussels and bake them for 10 more min. or until tender but crispy.
They are addictive...enjoy them as an appetizer or as a side dish with any protein.