10 minutes 4-6 people
By Doreen Colondres
Tasty, refreshing and it has no heavy cream or butter. If you want to get creative, add corn and/or tomatoes. With chicken, fish, salmon or shrimp it is simply perfect.
What you need:
- 1 lb. linguini pasta or similar
- 12 oz. Greek yogurt, regular
- 2 hass avocados
- 1/4 cup scallions (green onions)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, med or large
- 1 chile serrano, no veins, seedless (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you need to do:
- In a large pot with boiling water and enough salt, add the pasta and cook for 8 minutes or until it is al dente.
- While you cook the pasta, add all the ingredients of the sauce to the blender or food processor and mix for 10-20 seconds.
- Strain the pasta, pour it back to the pot, mix it with the sauce and enjoy.