15 minutes 4-6 small portions
By Doreen Colondres
I proudly designed this recipe for a cooking show with Duda Farms at the Cocoa Beach Uncorked Food and Wine Festival in Central Florida. Dandy Farms is a passionate family of Florida farmers producing fresh corn, celery, radishes and broccoli for more than 100 years. This recipe is super tasty, refreshing and even the next day will taste amazing.
What you need:
- 4 fresh corn on the cobs
- 20-25 cooked/cleaned med shrimps, cut in 3 pieces
- Juice of 3 lemons, to taste
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 scallions, minced
- 1/4 cilantro, minced
- 1 serrano chile, chopped (remove seeds and veins)
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you have to do:
- To clean the corn, remove the husk of the cobs and then rinse with water
- Using a knife, gently remove the corn kernels and leave aside.
- On a medium bowl combine the corn, the lemon juice, olive oil, cilantro, scallions tomatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour. Serve and enjoy. Keep leftovers refrigerated, the next day will taste even better.