20 Minutes 4 servings
By Doreen Colondres
These shrimps are a total bomb in parties… and they look so pretty served on the table, that it seems like they are partying too! It’s a quick and easy to make recipe and you won’t even need the stove. Only 3 steps!!
What you need to have:
- Cooked shrimps (you can use the ones that come clean and cooked in a bag)
- 1 red or white big onion
- 1 jar of Spanish red bell peppers
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 8-10 stuffed olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you need to do:
- Put all the shrimp in a glass deep bowl
- Add the Spanish peppers with the liquid they come in and the olive oil.
- To finish… the big secret: chop all the ingredients really small, add them to the shrimp and let marinate in the refrigerator in their own juice for about 6 hours and done!!
This recipe goes amazing with a salad, too. "Could you imagine taking this dish to the party you are invited to and didn’t know what to take? You will be every body’s envy!!!"