Picture by: Allie A La Carte for La Cocina No Muerde
Porciones: 6-8 Sliders | Tiempo de preparación / cocción: 15-20 minutos
1 1/2 pound of great quality of ground beef (80/20)
6-8 brioche buns for sliders
2 oz Fermin Iberico Chorizo, small diced
2 Piquillo peppers, sliced
6-8 Mahón cheese slices
Aioli or garlic mayo
Salt and Pepper to taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Using a bowl, combine the beef with the chorizo, salt and pepper (to taste).
2. Gently shape (don’t firmly press) mixture into sliders size.
3. Lightly oil the grill or pan, heat to medium high and cook until desire internal temperature is achieved (medium is always recommended).
4. Before serving the patty, add the cheese so it melts evenly.
5. Warm up the brioche and then set aside.
6. Add the aioli to the bun, then add the patty and finish with the piquillo slices on top.
7. Serve and enjoy with more chorizo, potatoes or salad on the side.
A Spanish beer will always be a great companion.