3 minutes 2 servings
By Doreen Colondres
Start your day with this refreshing cold oatmeal inspired on the traditional Swiss biercher müesli. If you don’t have too much time in the morning, this is the perfect breakfast for you. You will spend 2 minutes the night before and it will be ready to eat in the morning. You can use any type of fruit or nut to finish it.
What you need:
- 1 cup oats old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup low fat milk (almond, soy or coconut milk will work too)
- 1 tbsp. honey or agave honey
- Pinch of natural vanilla extract
- Cinnamon powder to taste
- Blueberries and granola (to taste)
What you need to do:
- Combine the oats with the milk, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and leave in the refrigerator while you sleep.
- In the morning, stir, add fruit and/or granola, enjoy cold and start your day full of energy.