5 minutes To share
By Doreen Colondres
An easy, handsome, healthy and tasty hummus.
What you need:
- 15 oz. cooked chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup fresh spinach (approx.)
- 1 clove of fresh garlic
- Juice of half a lemon or more to taste
- 1-2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you need to do:
- In a food processor (use for better texture) or blender, mix all the ingredients until you have a smooth consistency. Taste, rectify with more salt or lemon if needed and enjoy.
Serve with baguette, toast, naan bread, pita chips or serve it as a side dish for fish, shrimp or scallops.