10 minutes, 2-4 servings
By Doreen Colondres for La lechera
You are going to fall in love with this easy mousse. The flavor combination of this delicate dessert makes it great for any day. If you have some leftovers, don’t worry, it will survive a night in the refrigerator so if you want prepare a double dosis, be my guest.
What you need:
- 1 cup of heavy cream.
- 1/3 cup of La Lechera dulce de leche.
- 2 tbsp. of any orange liquor (cointreau, brandy or similar).
- Fresh raspberries.
- Crushed almonds or cashews for garnish.
What you need to do:
- Using a hand mixer or big mixer, whipped the heavy cream until you get a a whipped cream texture. While mixing, add little by little que liquor.
- Then, using a spatula, fold the dulce de leche with the whipped cream until smooth and well combined.
- Serve in wine glasses or small cups with the raspberries and some crushed almonds or cashews on top.